History of Ron Hull Jnr
Ron Hull was formed in 1976 by the Group's founder and owner - Ronald Hull - as a one acre site with 6 employees.
As a well-established and constantly expanding family-run business, today there is a Group of Companies operating from 2 parallel sites covering some 30 acres of factory premises, offices and recycling plant, employing over 200 staff within Ron Hull Jnr Ltd's various Scrap Metal, Waste Management and Recycling Divisions, and Ron Hull Demolition Ltd.
Together, the companies offer a full range of complementary recycling and demolition services to small and large companies throughout the whole of the UK, Scotland and Wales, extending into international countries:
- Non-Ferrous Metal Recycling
- Ferrous Metal Recycling - including Production of Aluminium Ingots and Copper Granules
- Total Waste Management and Waste Recycling
- Wood Recycling and production of Animal Bedding (Lay-Soft)
- Secure Destruction and Confidential Waste
- WEEE Waste
- End Of Life Vehicle Recovery
- Asbestos Abatement, Stripping and Safe Removal
- Demolition and Dismantling Services, including Asset Recovery
- Transport, Skip Hire and Plant Sales
The Ron Hull Group of Companies offers a "one stop service" to Commercial and Industrial Businesses, Local Authorities and the Iron, Steel and Coal industries.
We invest heavily in new plant, equipment, transport and techniques to ensure we maintain our competitive edge and continue to set and exceed standards that others seek to match, to this end we have undertaken considerable investment in new plant and facilities, opening our new Zero Waste To Landfill facility in Rotherham - Mangham 80.