Secure Destruction & Confidential Waste
Established in 1976, Ron Hull Jnr Ltd is part of the multi-faceted and ever-expanding Ron Hull Group of Companies, located on a 30 acre, state-of the-art waste management and recycling Facility on Mangham Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire.
Ron Hull Jnr Ltd's core business is ferrous and non-ferrous scrap metal recycling, but we have continually expanded and diversified from the scrap metal industry into several specialist and supporting confidential waste destruction and complementary demolition divisions -
- Secure Destruction and Confidential/Hazardous Waste Disposal/Recycling
- Refuse Derived Fuels (RDF/SRF Fuels) Product Sales
- Non-Ferrous Scrap Metal Recycling and Product Sales
- Ferrous Scrap Metal Recycling and Product Sales
- Demolition and Dismantling Services
- General, Special Waste Management/Recycling
- Wood Waste Recycling and Product Sales
- Hazardous Waste/Asbestos Waste Abatement, Removal and Safe Disposal
- Skip and RORO Hire (boasting an impressive fleet of over 20 Skip Hire Vehicles)
In 2011, Ron Hull Jnr opened their multi-million pound "Mangham 80: Zero Waste To Landfill" total waste treatment facility in Rotherham strengthening our commitment tooffering a total ZERO WASTE TO LANDFILL waste management and recycling service for local, national and world markets, whilst ensuring minimum impact on the environment through zero diversion to landfills.
We offer a highly competitive nationwide secure destruction/confidential waste management service and handle in excess of 70,000 tonnes of recycled material in total per year – this is made achievable by continuously investing in the latest technology and drawing on our diverse range of knowledge and experience within all the recycling industries, coupled with a level of confidence built upon years of experience.
Ron Hull Jnr Ltd understand that each customer’s confidential destruction and waste management requirements are unique, and therefore we offer a secure destruction consultancy service that encompasses our full range of recycling activities, with our primary incentives being:
- to constantly lower ours and our customers’ carbon footprint by using environmentally sound and up-to-date waste separation techniques and recycling processes;
- improving productivity and efficiency by investing in the latest technology and environmental techniques;
- to ensure customer awareness of financial options within waste recovery to assist in vital cost minimisation
….all of which are interlinked to bring best value, peace of mind and security to our customers whilst adhering to Ron Hull’s corporate ethos of recycling "from cradle to the grave".
Ron Hull Jnr Ltd operate our confidential and secure destruction services with a high level of security and customer confidentiality in mind:
- Staff are Security Cleared, and logged in and out of our destruction plant
- Premises are CCTV monitored/recorded 24/7/365
- Lockable storage containers are sited within premises that are further protected by high security fencing and up-to-date burglar alarm systems
With our extensive fleet of lorries, we are able to collect products for destruction from the client and then destroy and recycle constituent parts within our own processing plant on Mangham Road, Rotherham. Alternatively - through our Skip Hire Division we can provide any size skip for your location and collect upon request when full either on an ad-hoc or contracted basis.
All our stored goods are held within locked containers until it is time for them to be destroyed - for more infomation see Our Secure Destruction Facility
For more information on how Ron Hull Jnr Ltd can help you protect your brand identity, please see our Services For Business menu.